Alright so Joe and Darryl arrived safely from Kansas. Good. Now the fun begins...
The boys came to see me at my work to try to get me to leave early for Happy Hour. Instead I left at 5 p.m. and headed to Cabo Cantina. As I sat down on the barstool, Kim, our waitress took my order..."A lemonade, no alcohol, please." Darryl proceeded to ask me why I'm not drinking. My response, "I gave up alcohol for Lent." What a good Catholic girl I am.
I can imagine their thoughts..."She must be a real drunk to try to give up booze for Lent."
I followed that up with boneless buffalo wings, 4 more lemonades and 5 waters. I have a hollow leg apparently, so I can store liquids.
After the bar we headed home to meet another one of Joe's friends, Adam. I begged Matt to take them to eat and get them all out of my hair because well, I was tired and gassy! He did, God bless his soul. I hurried up and went to bed!
So the saga of 3 men and a pregnant lady continues tonight, with the comedy club.
No comments:
Post a Comment