Saturday, January 1, 2011

Two Thousand Eleven. Resolutions.


. Run a 5k. Specifically the Disneyland Family Fun run. Seems easy? Read my words carefully, "run a 5k." Which means I will not walk. I want to run the entire thing. I have no desire to do a half marathon or a marathon ever, but I want to be able to run a 5k, without walking any part.

. Go to church. We used to go every Sunday "religiously." But with the baby, we have tried many times, and have had to turn around. Church is time for reflection, and having an active baby and toddler is not conducive to church. The goal is to go more than once a month, preferably every Sunday again.

. Take a picture everyday. Sounds simple. But we get so busy with our lives that we forget to smell the roses. I'm hoping to post one picture with my iPhone a day on my Facebook account.

. Write more. Specifically on this blog. I always post pictures. Rarely do I verse anything. So I will resolve to do so from now on.

No comments: