I love picking Madi up from school! I never know what to expect, so I expect the unexpected. So far each time I've picked her up, she has greeted me without pants on, because she either got them wet or filled with sand or paint on them. Wednesday I was given two little buttercup flowers by my monkey. Today takes the cake, she was in a whole new outfit, because the original was soaking wet. To top it off she had paint all over her. Why wasn't I allowed this freedom as a kid. I am now learning how to not be uptight and more free-spirited. Through Madison, I am learning.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Preschool is Awesome!!!
I love picking Madi up from school! I never know what to expect, so I expect the unexpected. So far each time I've picked her up, she has greeted me without pants on, because she either got them wet or filled with sand or paint on them. Wednesday I was given two little buttercup flowers by my monkey. Today takes the cake, she was in a whole new outfit, because the original was soaking wet. To top it off she had paint all over her. Why wasn't I allowed this freedom as a kid. I am now learning how to not be uptight and more free-spirited. Through Madison, I am learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment