
We started to plan Madison's birthday party. It's going to be on Saturday, November 22nd at the new house. It's a cupcake theme, and I'm looking at renting tables and chairs and stuff. I know she won't remember, but the pictures and memories for us will be wonderful. So many people love her, that I don't want to leave anyone out.
Now here's the crazy thing, I've decided that she should dress in a rock star outfit, with a tutu a cute top and some converse. I don't want to buy the thing, so I'm going to attempt to make one. LMAO. I definitely don't have a creative bone in my body, but I will try. And on top of that, I'm going to bake carrot cake cupcakes for the party, and plan on catering it myself. What else can a stay at home mom do?
No comments:
Post a Comment